Friday, April 9, 2010

What to do.. a few ideas.. but I need direction..

I am tossing up between both Architecture and location cars. Bizarre I know, but I feel they are two subjects that I enjoyed (in the end) and would like to have another go at.. hopefully improve my marks.

Architecture I would be focussing on specific parts of buildings.. and not the whole building.. which is what i did last time...

I haven't had a chance to check out images for ideas yet. .but will do this, this weekend hopefully.

My other idea i had was location cars.. so a car shoot x 6... whether thats something that I could make look good, who knows... I've always had a fascination with the Mini Coopers'.. so if my rescources could stretch it.. i'd try to get ahold of one of those and photograph it to bits!!! hahaha.. :)

Anyways.. I'll go find some insipiration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment